In order to provide a positive experience for everyone involved please refer to the following best practices.
- SAFETY first, always. If you don’t feel comfortable, don’t do it.
- Professionalism is key. Be on time or even a few minutes early. Be polite, friendly and respectful. And show up with a positive attitude.
- Have an open mind for feedback and coaching. Asking questions is always a great idea.
- Meet or exceed expectations. Everyone loves to be pleasantly surprised by great work.
- Solve problems. Don’t create them. If something doesn’t go as planned, be creative and find a solution.
- When questions or dilemmas come up, please reach out via text, phone call, or email us at email@example.com