Effective Date: May 9th , 2016
Information You Provide to Skratch
Personal Information. Skratch collects personal information only if you voluntarily choose to share such information with Skratch. You may browse the Site and navigate portions of the App without disclosing any personal information. However, in order for you to take advantage of particular opportunities provided through the Platform, we may require that you furnish personal information. When you register your account, complete forms for optional programs, surveys, contests, and other entries, or communicate through the Platform, we collect information including your name, address, phone number, and email address. In email correspondence with Skratch, you also may choose to provide personally identifying information.
Anonymous or Aggregated Data. Skratch collects and stores certain data, including User data, regarding the use of the Platform on an aggregate or anonymous basis. Skratch does not link this information to anything personally identifiable to a particular User.
IP Address; Location Information. When you visit and interact with the application, Skratch or third parties with whom Skratch has contracted to provide services to Skratch may collect your Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”), which is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Platform Provider. This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Platform, along with the times of your visits and the pages that you visited. We use IP Addresses to monitor the regions from which Users access the Platform and for fraud prevention purposes. If you permit the App to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system, we may also collect the precise location of your device when the App is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
Transaction Information; Financial Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of the Platform, including the type of service requested, identity of the Skratcher engaged to provide such service, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details. We may also require you to provide us with your financial information, including billing name, address and credit card number (“Financial Information”).
Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and verions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
Call and SMS Data: Our Services facilitate communications between Users. In connection with facilitating this service, we may receive call and SMS message data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
Skratch’s Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
- For the stated purposes for which you provided it;
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Platform, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and facilitate services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate Users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- To perform internal operations, including to prevent fraud and abuse of the Platform, investigate complaints of fraud or other wrongdoing, to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Skratch and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws, and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- With your consent, to contact you by text message regarding certain services or information you have requested;
- With your consent, to contact you by telephone or text message regarding Platform features, improvements, or other products and services that may interest you;
- To personalize and improve the Platform, including providing or recommending to Users features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements;
- For other research and analytical purposes;
- To resolve disputes, to protect ourselves and other Users of the Platform, and to enforce any legal terms that govern your use of the Platform; and
- With respect to aggregated or de-identified User information collected through the Platform, for any legitimate business purpose.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Policy or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through the Platform
We may share your information:
- With Skratchers to enable them to provide the services you request;
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of the Platform that are viewable by the general public;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, including other apps or websites that integrate with our API or any portion of the Platform, or those with an API or service with which we integrate; and
- With your employer (or similar entity) and any necessary third parties engaged by us or your employer (e.g., an expense management service provider), if you participate in any of our enterprise solutions.
We may share your information:
- With Skratch subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization or logistics purposes;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers that need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or any portion of Skratch or its business operations by or into another entity;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated or anonymized form that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
User Account Information
Skratch will comply with User’s requests regarding access, correction, or deletion of the personal data we store in accordance with applicable law; provided, however, that in order for us to protect the integrity of sensitive data, there are certain pieces of information, such as your age, that you cannot alter yourself. If you wish to request a change in information that is not editable through your account access, you may do so by emailing us at support@Skratch.co.
Change This Policy
Skratch may change this Policy from time to time. If we make significant changes to the Policy or the way we treat your personal information, we will provide you notice through the Platform or by email. Your continued use of the Platform after such notice constitutes your consent to any such changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Policy for the latest information on Skratch’s privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at support@Skratch.co, or write us at Skratch Solutions LLC, Attn: Legal, 15770 Dallas Pkwy, STE 1100 Dallas, Tx 75248